Voluntary Service International is a membership organisation and we rely on the enthusiasm, dynamism and experience of members to ensure that we remain a vibrant and relevant organisation. Many members are active in supporting the various programmes, projects and events which VSI organises each year. The various programmes including - the International Volunteer Projects Programme, the Long Term Volunteering Programme ; the Dublin Local Group Programme - are run by working groups made up of volunteers, supported by the VSI staff team.
Join us and get involved!
Voluntary Service International is open to all who support our aims.
- Annual Membership
waged individuals: €40
unwaged individuals: €20
asylum seekers/refugees: €2
- Life Membership: €300
To become a member ...
- You can complete the online membership form here, or
- You can download and complete our membership form and post or email to the VSI office - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay your membership fee online here through Pay Pal
- Send a cheque or postal order payable to VSI to Voluntary Service International, 20 Lower Dominick Street, Dublin 1
- Complete and sign a Standing Order Form and return to VSI
'Get outdoors and have fun' a training seminar for young people from the Caucasus region held in Wicklow, September 2012.
Benefits of membership
- Access to a wide range of local, national and international volunteering opportunities
- Regular membership updates and volunteering news through bulletins and facebook
- Opportunities to get involved with ongoing projects and events in Ireland
- Regular international bulletins from SCI
- Invites to training and seminar opportunities in Ireland and abroad
- Invitation to our AGM and the opportunity to contribute your ideas to VSI
VSI hold an Annual General Meeting (AGM) in November to which all members are invited. The AGM elects a National Committee (Board) which manages the affairs of VSI until the following years AGM.